AquaGold Fine Touch
AuqaGold Fine Touch (Microchanneling Device)
AquagoldⓇ Fine Touch™ is now performed by dermatologist Dr. Olga Goulko at Dermatology & Laser Surgery Center in Fort Lee, NJ. AquaGold Fine Touch is a revolutionary new cosmetic drug delivery system and a step up from traditional microneedling procedures, dermal fillers or injections. It covers a larger treatment area and delivers solutions like Botox, Juvederm, Belotero and Vitamins into the dermis, allowing them to be absorbed more effectively than with a single syringe. AquaGold Fine Touch microchanneling system can be used on patient’s skin areas like face, neck, or chest.
- Little to no Downtime. Virtually painless. Nearly instant glow
Kim Kardashian says after AquaGold facial treatment: “I already feel like my skin is glowing. I might make this part of my monthly routine”
- May reduce the size of pores
- Reduce wrinkles with dermal micro-hyaluronic gel like Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero
- Improves appearance of superficial acne scars with micro-hyaluronic gel
- May enhance skin collagen rejuvenation with micro-serums containing growth factors
- May brighten skin by reducing skin pigmentation
- Reduce fine lines
During the procedure Dr. Olga Goulko will choose customized mix of Botox, Belotero, injectable Vitamins enriched serums to be inserted into the delivery device. The AquaGold Fine Touch is applied to the treatment area through tiny needles of up to 600 microns, which penetrate the skin, delivering the solution painlessly. The entire procedure takes less than 20 minutes, and involves almost no downtime or recovery, although some patients may see redness and slight swelling for a few days after treatment.
Results are seen within 3-7 days after treatment and typically last approximately 2-3 months. Treatment can be done as often as every 2-3 month to continue to improve appearance of facial skin and acne scarring.
Microchanneling treatment does not replace a regular Botox or filler treatment. Botox and Fillers help with deep lines in areas such as the forehead, glabella, nasolabial folds, or marionette lines. Aqua Gold treatment supplements Botox and fillers injections offered by dr. Olga Goulko and working to improve quality and appearance of the superficial layer of the skin.
Please contact Dr. Olga Goulko at Dermatology & Laser Surgery Center at 201-461-5655 to find out more about this treatment.
Accepting patients from Fort Lee, Cliffside Park, Edgewater, Englewood, Englewood Cliffs, West New York, Paramus, North Bergen, Hackensak, Teaneck, Leonia, Palisade Park, Jersey City, Fairview and other towns in New Jersey.
Serving: 07601 07602 07604 07605 07606 07631 07632 07632 07650 07652 07653 07656 07657 07663 07666 07010 07024 07020 07093 07047 07087 07094 07022 07030 07305 07303 07307 07310 07395 07032 07304 07306 07308
- Acne Scars Treatment
- Adult Acne
- Botox Injections
- Chemical Peels
- DUSA BLU-U®, Blue Light Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) For Acne
- Facial Fillers
- Hyperpigmentation (Melasma)
- HydroPlus Treatment
- Ingrown Hair Folliculitis
- Keloid Scars or Hypertrophic Scars
- Kybella Injections
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lip Augmentation
- Microcurrent and Ultrasonic Face and Neck Tissue Tightening. Facelift without Surgery
- Microneedling Treatment
- Mole Removal
- Rosacea (Facial Redness)
- Sun Damage Lesions
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Vascular Lesions – New Jersey
- Nail Fungus (Onychomycosis)
- Red Blemishes
- Spider Veins
- Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) Therapy for Hair Restoration