JUVÉDERM® is the first and only FDA-approved HA filler that lasts up to 1 year with 1 treatment. Innovative HYLACROSS™ technology makes JUVÉDERM® the first smooth-consistency gel that flows easily and consistently into the skin. Patients can expect smooth, natural-looking results with the improved comfort they want.
Expect more from the market leader:
- More of the same smooth flow
The first smooth-consistency HA gel that flows easily and consistently.
- More of the same smooth comfort
The HA filler formulated with powdered lidocaine to reduce pain during and after treatment.
- More of the same smooth outcomes
The first and only FDA-approved HA filler that lasts up to 1 year with initial treatment.
- More brand loyalty with JuveDerm®
Significantly higher patient retention rats vs Radiesse and Restylane
- The highest cohesivity compared to other HA gels, based on in vitro testing
The cohesive nature of JuveDerm® allows the gel to hold its shape and structure under stress.
- Acne Scars Treatment
- Adult Acne
- Botox Injections
- Chemical Peels
- DUSA BLU-U®, Blue Light Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) For Acne
- Facial Fillers
- Hyperpigmentation (Melasma)
- HydroPlus Treatment
- Ingrown Hair Folliculitis
- Keloid Scars or Hypertrophic Scars
- Kybella Injections
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lip Augmentation
- Microcurrent and Ultrasonic Skin Tightening Facelift
- Microneedling Treatment
- Mole Removal
- Rosacea (Facial Redness)
- Sun Damage Lesions
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Vascular Lesions
- Nail Fungus (Onychomycosis)
- Red Blemishes
- Spider Veins
- Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) Therapy for Hair Restoration