Vascular lesions consist of small, unsightly blood vessels that can be seen through the surface of the skin. They can appear anywhere on the body, but are most often seen on the face and on the trunk of the body. Dr. Goulko can erase vascular lesions through a safe, quick, and painless laser treatment.
There are many different kinds of vascular lesions:
- Telangiectasias are spider-like facial capillaries that appear on the face and the nose—most often in conjuction with Rosacea—making the entire area appear red. Over the course of several laser treatments, they can be easily and effectively eliminated.
- Spider angiomas are composed of a central, raised arteriole from which a web of smaller capillaries radiate outward. Laser treatment of the central arteriole can eliminate this entire web.
- Cherry angiomas, which form due to bulbous swelling in the capillaries, appear as bright red or burgundy papules. When they are subjected to laser treatment, cherry angiomas will first flatten, lose color, and disappear.
If you suffer from Red Blemishes or Vascular Lesions, please contact Dermatology and Laser Surgery center for a free consultation with Dr. Olga Goulko to discuss personalized treatment.
- Acne Scars Treatment
- Adult Acne
- Botox Injections
- Chemical Peels
- DUSA BLU-U®, Blue Light Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) For Acne
- Facial Fillers
- Hyperpigmentation (Melasma)
- HydroPlus Treatment
- Ingrown Hair Folliculitis
- Keloid Scars or Hypertrophic Scars
- Kybella Injections
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lip Augmentation
- Microcurrent and Ultrasonic Skin Tightening Facelift
- Microneedling Treatment
- Mole Removal
- Rosacea (Facial Redness)
- Sun Damage Lesions
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Vascular Lesions
- Nail Fungus (Onychomycosis)
- Red Blemishes
- Spider Veins
- Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) Therapy for Hair Restoration